Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Fall love

In honor of today being the official day of autumn...my favorite season might I add... I wanted to share our...okay maybe more like my, fall to do list! Steven will enjoy these things, too, but I want to make sure they happen!

- walk one of the college campuses/greenbelt to see the leaves their beautiful fall colors
- collect different fall leaves
- visit a pumpkin patch dressed in plaid
- carve/decorate pumpkins
- build a fire pit and make s'mores in our backyard
- go to a Boise State football game, and finally see the smurf turf ; )
- bake an apple pie, all from scratch (never done one before-wish me luck)
- make caramel apples
- drink hot apple cider
- make chocolate chip pumpkin bread
- go to a corn maze
- watch Hocus Pocus
- and drink lots of pumpkin spice lattes of course!

As you may have noticed, several of those entail eating and drinking. But that's what crisp temperatures and warmer clothing calls for. Bundling up with cozy clothes and blankets with warm eats and drinks sounds fabulous to me. Happy fall ya'll!

No comments :

Post a Comment