Monday, May 9, 2016

Mother's Day

This day has always been special, because I have a pretty great mom. But this year is my second as a mom myself. There are so many days I feel like I need to pinch myself because I feel so extremely blessed by my daughter. Every single day I look and her and my momma heart bursts with so much love, it hurts. I will forever be grateful for her wonderful spirit and how she has helped mold me into the person I am today. I'm no where near perfect and I'm learning...will forever be learning...how to be a better daughter, a wife, a mom, a friend, etc! Being a mom is not something to take lightly and I am striving to be one who exemplifies the fruits of the spirit; loving, joyful, peaceful, patient, kind, good, faithful, gentle and have self control. And God has blessed me with a great husband who supports and helps me be the wife/mom I want to be.
God is so good and he has made my heart full of much...especially love.

^^ she is always on the move



this shirt is one of my Mother's day gifts. 
I definitely do have a full heart : )







No comments :

Post a Comment