Friday, July 1, 2016

June photo favorites

The month Summer became official! And boy does Boise live up to Summer. We have been reaching the 100 digits lots already and I am really not complaining. Reason being, is I get to enjoy Ellie's new little kiddy pool just as much as she does (yes we both fit), lunches and dinners can be enjoyed under our new pergola (at our new table-built ALL by Steven) on our back patio!, early morning walks, cold drinks, the list goes on and on. And Steven would add going camping with his friends! AND this month Ellie and I were able to go to Oregon to celebrate my cousins wedding! It was such a joy being there to say the least.


^^on our flight to Oregon. Ellie has impressed me every single time she flies (and she has flown 5 times with several connections each of those times). 
And I love these precious moments with her sleeping in my arms during them!

^^Bad lighting, but such a great moment captured!!
My cousin, who got married that day, dancing with Ellie!
Love these two SO much!

^^enjoying herself in Grammy and Grandpa's backyard

^^Grammy showing her the river



Ellie LOVES bath time, so a super size bath (pool) makes this girl happy!






^^one of Steven's camping trips. They go to some beautiful places 

.



No comments :

Post a Comment