Saturday, October 1, 2016

September photo favorites

The month started out with something I have been wanting to do the last couple years - going to the Night A Glow at one of the parks here. They have a ton of hot air balloons in one of the fields and blow them up a night. It is beautiful and fun for the little kids and...big kids ; ). One of my girlfriends reminded me of the night and we went together! Steven joined us after he got off work as well. Ellie definitely liked it!





And then Sundays with our sweet Ellie ... holding hands and then cheesing it up during the afternoon




Park and Old Navy dates often...


^^ Ellie almost always spots this fake dog at Old Navy and she gets so silly around it!


The above pictures captures so many of Ellie likes; shoes, books, bags/purses and scarfs.
As well as the below picture, of her with the hat. My little "helper" while folding towels.


^^ and then playing around with daddy's goggles! hahahaha

^^ she crawls into the rocking chair in her room with a book (or two) in hand 



Red Robin lunch date


^^ Steven's 29th birthday! He is amazing and I'm so grateful I get to celebrate his life!

^^ love it when I can snap a pic of her sleeping! (and look at that hair!!!)

^^ Ellie just got these slippers and she calls them "slippies" : D

^^ oh the things she does in front of the mirror - great entertainment





1 comment :