Tuesday, August 1, 2017

July photo favorites

July went FAST in my opinion and I think it's only going to continue that way. Life with two kids now is busy, to be expected, and time flys when you're having fun. We try to get out often - Ellie still really enjoys playing at the park and in any water. Paige is any easy, on the go girl; staying chill in the carseat and in either of the carriers. I'm not taking as many pictures as I would like, but I'm trying to get better at capturing moments I want to remember! 



4th of July


^ just a little messy with her chocolate granola bar
when I showed her the picture she said, "my face is dirty!"



^ July 16th...first time at church and in the nursery. She basically slept the whole time.





^ You would think by this picture Paige doesn't like Ellie giving her kisses, but she really loves the attention Ellie gives her. And she loves watching Ellie play

^ this girl is giving intentional smiles and we LOVE it!



No comments :

Post a Comment