Wednesday, October 4, 2017

September photo favorites

Our girls are growing and changing so much lately and my heart wants to savor all the moments. 

^ Ellie went back to my closet for a little bit and then she came out rocking these booties!

^ Always making a mess with some chocolate chips with the oatmeal balls I give her 

^ In honor of fall...Pumpkin Spice Latte!

^ So one afternoon I was out later than normal and was pushing Ellie's nap time. 
Well, she was exhausted enough to fall asleep in the car I guess. 
This has literally NEVER happened since she was under age 1.


For some reason I snapped a bunch of pictures of Paige sleeping this past month. Ha. 
But who could really blame me; she's so darn precious!! 


^ We went to the movie 'Leap', because Ellie is all about the dancing! She loved it


Ellie wanted to go down the "slide" (couch cushion on an angle) with Paige (photo above)
and look out the window with her (photo below). 


^ First canoe experience (with our good friend Amanda - and Andrew, not pictured), and as you can tell, Ellie was a little unsure at first. She did have a fun time though!

^ Morning show watching all cuddled under the blanket with daddy 

^ Another sleeping picture...I told ya! 

^ Ellie sometimes likes to come sit right by me while I nurse Paige and Paige easily gets distracted by this. She loves watching and listening to her big sister!



^ Little play date that Steven went on with another guy friend and his daughter!

^ We celebrated Steven's 30th birthday with eating out and a little party with some friends. 
Love this guy so much; there's no doubt about the fact I am glad he was born!


^ Got out fall stuff and 'It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!' book was one of those things. Ellie was obsessed for the first several days and constantly wanted us to read it to her. 

^ Ellie spotted this princess carriage at Walmart and wanted to "test" it out. 
I couldn't get her to look at the camera because she was so in awe of the inside! 
Thankfully she didn't beg us to get it for her, whew! 

^ It's so very rare getting a snap of this one asleep. 
But she was out when it was time to wake her from nap and I had to sneak a picture. 
Plus, we changed her crib to the toddler bed and I wanted to document that some way.

No comments :

Post a Comment