Saturday, March 3, 2018

February photo favorites

This last month we celebrated Ellie's 3rd birthday! My mom came into town for it and my in-laws came during the month as well! Paige had some new things arise - a tooth and the skill of pulling herself up to standing! February was a fun filled month!





My mom and her girls!


^ Ellie teaching my mom some warm up moves and dance moves



^ Pre bedtime smiles and giggles. 
Oh those toothless grins ; )

^ Loves dressing up in her ballerina attire and 
dancing along with her dance dvd that Grandma Norris got her 

^ First time in a highchair at a restaurant 

^ We've been wanting to get outside, and despite it being a little chilly we had fun; 
obviously Paige did. That smile gets me every time!


Valentines date! (above picture)
And while Ellie (Paige was asleep) was with the babysitter, they made valentines! (bottom picture)


^ First Valentines day! I tried to get Ellie in the picture as well, but she wasn't having it.




My in-laws loving on the girls!





Pulling herself up to standing! And she loves playing with her new tooth with that tongue!


^ I love seeing what Ellie comes up with when she is playing in her room on her own. This time it was making a place for herself, animals and baby to sit and a cup for all of them. 
(P.S. This pink dress is Ellie's favorite. When it's clean, it's on! ha)

^ Ellie has been "wrestling"/tickling Paige and they love it. 
And we love seeing their interactions develop more and more. 


No comments :

Post a Comment