Friday, December 7, 2018

November photo favorites

^ Paige loves to put our shoes on and adding accessories! 

^ Ellie wants her photo taken with the Target dog 'Bullseye' every time we pass by it. 
(Another photo below.)

^ It's getting a little bit tight with us three girls in this chair, 
but I love when we get to share this time together.

^ I posted a video (on Instagram) of the song Ellie was singing while she walked around this pole. 
It was hilarious...
"Dashing through the snow, it's so much fun on a one horsin' sleigh, 
Hey Hey Hey, who's stolen my sled?!..."


^ What kids see, they do. Both Ellie and Steven drink the milk out of their bowl when they're done with cereal, and now Paige does as well. No coaxing at all.


^ I was able to join Ellie at her school for their Thanksgiving feast. She wanted to say "TURKEY!" when I took this photo. 

^ For the first time ever I decorated for Christmas before Thanksgiving and I LOVED it!

^ Ellie will probably be sooo embarrassed by this picture when she's older. I just couldn't resist snapping this and posting it; it's too funny! So, before we left the house Ellie found one of Paige's swim diapers and wanted to wear it as a hat. And then on the drive to the store, she fell asleep. I didn't let her wear into the store, however ; )


We took a short, but sweet, trip to Oregon to visit my side of the family the week of Thanksgiving. We enjoyed our time seeing people and going downtown. 




^ Ellie has been loving crafts and Grammie had some ready for her!

^ Got to meet one of the newest little cousins and it melted my heart having our kids "play together". 


Came across some snow on the way home from Oregon and it was beautiful sitting untouched. 



^ Can never have too many tutus on!

^ Been loving seeing these girls playing more with each other. 

^ Paige enjoys sitting in the big chairs like a big girl, often. 

^ Ellie has been surprising us with how often she gets tired and falls asleep on the way somewhere in the later afternoon. So we've implemented a short nap a couple days a week to see if it helps. 


No comments :

Post a Comment