Friday, February 21, 2020

Family Photos October 2019

Can't believe it has taken me this long to post our family photos from OCTOBER! At least I'm finally doing it now! 
This was our first time having Kelsey Perkins photograph us, though I had anxiously been wanting to use her for quite awhle. I love her work and I love these images she captured of our family. Sure it would have been nice if Paige had cooperated better (smiling more), but at the same time it totally reflects her personality right now...which is a little stuborn and shy, ha! Ellie was allll smiles and her happy self. I'm so glad I have these to look back and see our family from this time. Plus, 5 years earlier when I was pregnant with Ellie our photographer picked this same trail head for our maternity photos and it just happened to be picked by Kelsey. There aren't any pictures in the exact same spot, but I just thought how much of a coincedence it was as our family is now complete - coming full circle; having photos done in same area when our family was starting to grow! 









Love the top and bottom photo...the way the girls look at Steven (insert heart eyes). 







^ She didn't hesitate to twirl that dress!








^ Flipped this girl down and up to try and sneak a smile - it worked!
















Something we love about our city is the hiking trails and the view they can provide of the city. 








No comments :

Post a Comment