Wednesday, August 20, 2014

15 weeks


This week makes 15 and baby is the size of a navel orange (4.5in, 2-3oz)! I'm feeling good, finally kicked that nasty cold which was around for awhile! I am craving lots and pretty much all junk unfortunately (soda, cherry limeades from Sonic, Chinese food, fries, candy, ice cream, etc). So I am trying to keep myself in check and not get carried away. Steven does a good job at giving me the look when I say I'm craving something I shouldn't, ha. But he has also been nice and lets me indulge here and there. Plus my motivation to work out has gone down the drain and that's not a great combination when all I want is junk-so I'm working on that.

I think I finally found a Dr. here and have my appointment next week! It includes an ultrasound and I am quite excited to see our little babe again! Then at the appointment after that we will have the big scan where we find out the sex! We have no inclination yet as to whether it's a boy or a girl, however several people think it's a girl, we shall see!

No comments :

Post a Comment