Friday, April 1, 2016

March photo favorites

This was a loooong month! Steven was gone 16 days. Yes, that's right, 16 WHOLE DAYS people! Him and three other youth leaders took some of their senior guys on a trip to Australia. They had a blast (which I'm grateful for) while I was living the life of a single parent. Thankfully my mom came to town for a week to help out and hang out! Plus, I have some great friends whom I got together with several times. AND, Ellie is such a sweet, well behaved and pretty predictable girl, so that made (and makes) life so much easier!
But, of course life wasn't the same with my husband being gone. These next several days we will be filled with some good family time, that's for sure!

And as I mentioned in my last post, I'll be doing this monthly post of photo favorites. Just in case you needed a smile today here are some from our sweet girl!


^^ she looked so grown up that day 
and then when she grabbed and held her toy phone like that, oh my gosh!!!



^^ got her sunglass, bracelet and mirror...she's ready to go! ha

^^ we are very grateful for these two ladies!





^^ just shopping like a teenager already!

^^ if you can't tell, Ellie had some fun with Grammy

^^ FIRST time in a swing (got a video for her daddy!)! She enjoyed it!



^^ very grainy I know, but I had to capture this sleeping babe! 


^^ this totally made me get choked up. They love each other so much!

^^ SOOOOO happy to be reunited! 

















No comments :

Post a Comment