Wednesday, December 21, 2016

In (very) early June of 2017...


We will be welcoming baby number 2!!!

We are beyond excited to finally share the news with everyone! And as you can tell, Ellie seems pretty excited about it, too! ; ) This week marks us at 17 weeks along! Due date of June 1st! 
I would have shared this great news earlier, but I was experiencing some new, semi-worrisome, symptoms in between my last two appointments - which were spaced out far, due to a couple trips we took. And also most of my other symptoms decreased, by a lot. All of which could be normal...I however didn't want to announce in between those appointments and then need to have the news unannounced. BUT I heard the babies heart beating beautifully at my last appointment and the doctor didn't have any concerns. Then, the ballon Ellie is holding took longer to arrive. So all that said, the news was postponed for a little. 

There will be another post in the next few days with more details. Just wanted to get this amazing news out! 

No comments :

Post a Comment