Tuesday, July 25, 2017

May/June photo favorites

I can't believe it has taken me this long to post these photos! Well...I guess I can, because we've been a little busy with our new addition and family visiting basically the whole month of June. But now that the month of July is almost over, I don't have too much of an excuse, except that Paige and Ellie have kept us busy. So my free time is kind of soaked up with those two.
Anyways, May and June were exciting months. In May we were anxiously awaiting Paige's arrival and getting lots of good one on one time with Ellie and also for Steven and I. And, like I said, in June we had family in town to meet Paige. So now here's a decent size photo drop of many moments...

^ went to Dairy Queen for a treat right after her doctor appointment, because she did SO great!!

^ transitioned her to a front facing car seat and she was pretty stoked about it. 
Her face here is priceless




DATE NIGHT! And 37 weeks pregnant!



FIRST HAIR CUT! She was very unsure at first, but she did it!
Don't have a good 'after', however it looked basically the same, just evened out.


^ got herself all comfy while she watched a show

^ ANOTHER DATE NIGHT! We enjoyed ourselves for sure!



^ got a suggestion from one of my aunts to eat pepperoni pizza to help encourage labor. I love me some pizza, so I hoped on that idea. Didn't work though...

^ morning of June 3rd (day Paige was born) at the Saturday market. 
Little did we know she would make her debut later that night!

^ First morning home! 

^ my mom would do some morning stretches and Ellie would join in for the most part, too! 


^ wanting to hold Paige-heart melted

^ Paige's first big outing - Old Navy. And coincidentally, that was Ellie's as well. 
What can I say, we love shopping!





^ 3 generations of ladies together!


^ waving goodbye to Grammie and Grandpa

^ cousin Ava


Zoo outing...




^ those sleepy smiles are the sweetest

^ HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to the best dad!


Paige with Grandma and Grandpa Norris


 Botanical Garden...






^ first time in one of these carts. You can't tell at all that she liked it ; )

^ there have been so many hot days and we've gone to several splash pads to cool down













No comments :

Post a Comment