Friday, October 19, 2018

Fall Family Photos

A couple weeks ago we had photos done by Simply Radiant Imagery. I love having these to look back on and of course put up around our house!! Ellie was a little stiff with the smiles for a little bit and Paige just stared for a little bit (which she does a lot anyways - always taking things in before she shows her true feelings), but thankfully both girls warmed up and we have some sweet photos of them. Thanks Steven for putting up with family photos again and making me happy!
I couldn't pick just a few to share, so here's a bunch from the shoot! 





















^ Behind the camera I was making funny faces so Ellie would have a more "natural" smile. She thought I was wanting her to make the same faces back, so that's the reason for this silly one. 



























^ Ellie was having fun exploring and Steven chased her in this open area. 









No comments :

Post a Comment