Saturday, January 7, 2017

19 weeks


How far along?: 19 weeks and 2 days

Movement?: YES!!!! This last week there's been definite movement! I could even watch my belly button area do waves here and there because of it-weird, but cool. And I've felt hiccups as well. These moments make me smile.

Total weight gain/loss?: No weight gained these last couple weeks. I actually lost a couple pounds. So now I've only gained 1 pound now since the beginning of pregnancy. Being active with a toddler this time around is helping I guess!

Currently craving?: Ice cream cake! I have it for my birthday whenever possible and it was my birthday the last week in December. And yumm, I had it and I want more!

Anything make you sick or queasy?: Nope. Thankfully.

Maternity clothes?: Still just a few shirts and I've mostly been living in leggings and sweatpants at home. But I can still wear my normal jeans!

Belly button in or out?: It's pretty much flush with my stomach.

Stretch marks?: No new ones!

Sleep: Sleep has been good! Despite needing to get up a several times to pee, I sleep really well.

Feeling: Anxious to find out the gender! I had a routine OB appointment this last week and the doctor took a look for fun to see if we could find out earlier than scheduled. However, the baby wasn't cooperating, I didn't have a full bladder and the machine wasn't one of their nice ones- no luck. So hopefully on the 19th, when we have the official anatomy scan, we'll see! It was so wonderful though to see our baby on that ultrasound screen. And what very little we did see/check out looked and sounded good.
Every once in awhile I have cramping/ligament pain. I also gets waves of tiredness, comes on quick and I just want to take a nap, but of course it's at an inconvenient time.

Working on/Thinking about: Praying that everything will look good with the baby at our anatomy scan. Everything went so well with Ellie and we are just praying for this baby to be healthy as well.

Favorite moment from this week: Feeling the baby move! I had been anticipating this and it was such a joy knowing for sure it was the baby.


No comments :

Post a Comment