Thursday, January 1, 2015

34 weeks


During week 33
During week 34
                                         











How far along: 34 weeks and 6 days (this may as well be a 35 week post, whoops)

Baby is: around 19-22 inches and may be 4.9 pounds (all estimation as we haven't seen her in so long! Plus, she could be the length she's going to be at birth right now-crazy!)

Obsessing over: baby girls room! It has taken a little bit to get everything figured out where I want it to go, but everything is on the walls and furniture in place. Yay! I just want to hang out in there all the time...and I'll admit I'm sitting in her room right now breaking in the glider ; ). And now this weekend I will be washing her clothes and organizing those cute things!

Feeling: baby hiccups at least once a day! Hot flashes. Lovely acid reflux/heartburn in the evenings. Grateful for this pregnancy. I haven't been miserable like so many women are at this point, though I do have some weeks to go. But I don't want to be a complainer at any point.

Working on: her name. I have had such a hard time settling on one, but we are VERY close to announcing, like real close...

Thinking about: the year 2015. It is going to be a year full of so many new and exciting moments!

Anticipating: our baby girls birth-day! One more month or so!

Listening to: Steven playing Dashboard Confessional and assembling one of our office desks in the other room (I'll go help when I'm done posting).  I had been listening to Christmas music pretty much everyday, all day, but I guessed it was time to let go and move on from that Pandora station.

Craving: Soda, iced coffee (which is my fav anyways, but these hot flashes are getting me good sometimes and drinking hot stuff escalates those bad boys), ice cream cake (which I had for my birthday the other day and we are still eating on it. YUM! Dairy Queen makes the best in my book!!)

Wishing: I knew when I will go into labor. Not that I'm wanting to rush it or anything, I'm just so curious where I'll be, how it will feel and how long it will last.

No comments :

Post a Comment